1. Snap of Guardian (Mother+Father) and local
Guardian (Only Woman Who will visit
the ward) is essential on the form. If anybody fails to give the photo of all the
will have to pay the fine @ Rs 5/- per day der guardian till submission of the
till that date none of the local guardian can visit her or take her away to her
2. Only Women local guardian can visit the
ward. Visiting day will be only Saturday in
the evening from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
3. Ward can go to local guardian on each
Saturday for stay till Sunday evening only
escorted by the lady local guardian / lady visitor whose photograph is on the form.
4. In case no female local guardian is
available a male Local Guardian can be
approved for emergency cases only on basis of Guardian recommendation and
his photo attested by guardian (Father/Mother)
5. No male Visitor (Except Father) is allowed
6. No ward can bring and keep Gold Jewellery
7. No wand can keep Electric Iron, Water
Heater Walkman, CD Player, Traitor
Radio and such electrical and electronic equipment in the hostel. if caught a fine
to the tune of Rupees One Thousand may be charged along with expulsion from
hostel and College too.
8. A roll call will take place At 5:45 PM
Everyday at assembling place by prefect and
Matron whose full report will be passed on to the superintendent and she will
pass it on to the warden. In case this system fails perfect will be held
9. Matron will be accountable for custody of
Fans, Tube lights, Motor Pumps
Televisions, Utensions, Aqua Guard Water Purifier, Furniture Ete. She will be the
custodian of all goods and if any item is missing Matron will pay its cost from her
Salary through Automatic deduction. Matrons will submit a report every May
about number of working and non-working fan/light so that replacement may be
done before new admissions in July.
10. Old boarders can be permitted to reside in
hostel for examination purpose only
with due written permission of warden/ superintendent. She will have to pay the
Mesa charge only.
11. No student will stay away from her room
during night except with written
permission of the superintendent. Those applying for such permission must state
the proposed date and time of departure and return intimating the destination
12. Shouting, singing & laughing loudly
etc. which can distract the attention of other
residents studying rooms are strictly prohibited.
13. Ragging in any form, inside or outside the
campus, is religiously banned,
Violation of this restriction may lead to expulsion both from college and hostel.
14. All Visitors including parents / guardian
will be entertained only during Visitor's
15. Cooking in Hostel Rooms/kitchen on or
premises is not allowed except during
16. Purchased readymade food meat/ fish/
ice-cream ets from outside in not allowed
at any cost Similar meal provided by mess is compulsory for all reach and poor.
17. Strict Silence during study hour is
18. Study hour to be maintained seriously,
visiting other's rooms during study hours
is highly objectionable and punishable.
19. Those who want combined study may exercise
it in the corridor with special
permission of the superintendent.
20. By 11:00 pm all lights of Bedrooms must be
21. All boarders will have to pay one month
Advance of Mess Charge.
22. It is mandatory to report one day in
advance at opening day of the College after
vacation. In no case No Mess charge will be exempted if any student comes late
to the Hostel. They will have to pay fine besides full charge.
23. Following will be the Routine
||Evening Tea/ Snacks
||Leisure / Recess
||Assembly & Prayer
||Extra Study Hour
||11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
||3:30 PM - 5:40 PM
||4:30 PM - 5:40 PM
||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
||8:15 PM - 9:15 PM
||9:15 PM - 10:30 PM